HT-RPV30E1 High Volume Water Recovery Vacuum System
Model Number #RPV30E1
Recover & pump out up to 30GPM to 100’ away, for high-volume pickup and discharge while vacuuming continues. Ideal for flood recovery, fire restoration, recovery of wash water or install dry work filter to use as a high powered shop/detail vacuum. Compact design without sacrificing vacuum power. Can be used with the Hydro Tek twister vac for sidewalk wash/recovery applications or choose from a variety of other pickup attachments for your application.
- Process Rate: 30GPM*
- Minimum Requirements: 115VAC / 15A outlet or 3500W Generator
- Color: Black / Stainless Steel
- Pump: Heavy duty stainless steel w/independent on/off switch
- Pump Power: Easy to use lighted on/off switch
- Pressure Control: Built in on demand processing
- Hopper: Polyethylene, hexagonal tank, 26 gallon capacity
- Debris Strainer: Easy to access basket strainer
- Solids Separation: Gravity Separation with sludge / solids drain
- Vacuum Motor: 2 stage, 100" sealed vacuum, 91 CFM
- Vacuum Power: Easy to use lighted on/off switch
- Vacuum Hose: 2" x 50’ - 100’ Recommended
- Cartridge Filter: Optional dry-use filter #VFBB5
- Wheel Kit: Optional caster style #AHS07 (good for hard floors)
- Wheel Kit: Optional dolly style #AHS06 (good for outdoor use)
- Warranty: 1-year
- Inlet / Vacuum hose barb: 2"
- Discharge hose barb: 2"
Power Requirements: 3500W generator or 120 VAC/15A Outlet.
*Specs calculated using 25' of 2" vacuum hose and 50' of 2" discharge hose
Product Release Bulletin